This painting is one of my „Symbols of Sacred Geometry“ collection.
The paintings from this series itself are inspired by universe and expressive, but focused energy of the paint and its flow, with the preciously chosen symbol in the center.
The symbol of the Flower of Life contains the patterns of creation and can be found in all major religions and different ancient cultures. It is still a mystery how the same pattern appeared in different parts of the world, in temples and manuscripts. It has also reappeared in the art all throughout the history and is believed to possess the power to reveal the character of the space and time to the viewers. It also enhances the effects of meditation. It was found in China, Japan, India, Tibet, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain, England, Mexico, Peru and many other countries.
This is an original artwork, made with love and passion, and it goes with signed Certificate of Authenticity.
• Artist has had over 80 solo exhibitions on three continents and her artworks are part of art collections of collectors from all around the world.
• High quality canvas stretched on wooden bars and professional artist colors and media are used.
• The edges are painted as well, so it´s ready to hang unframed if preferred, vertically or horizontally. Signature is in the front on the artwork.
• The delivery: normally stretched canvas is properly wrapped and after unpacking it´s ready to hang, so you can enjoy the artwork right after unpacking.
• All paintings are available for delivery worldwide.
|Author:||Sarah I. Avni|
|Technique:||mix media on canvas|
|Price:||2 500 EUR / 64 100 CZK|