These minimalist blue, pink and orange flowers on a black background are inspired by Andy Warhol's iconic artworks.
Seduce yourself with sensual texture, colour and expectation.
Painted with a heavy impasto technique that creates a luxurious relief. Sarah invented two other similar relief techniques almost 20 years ago. A low relief technique and also a sunken relief, typical only for artworks from ancient Egypt.
• Certificate of Authenticity.
• Artist has had more than 90 solo exhibitions on three continents and her artworks are part of art collections all around the world.
• High quality canvas stretched on wooden bars and professional artist colors and media are used.
• The edges are painted as well, so it´s ready to hang unframed if preferred, vertically or horizontally. Signature is on the side of the artwork.
• The delivery: normally stretched canvas is properly wrapped and after unpacking it´s ready to hang, so you can enjoy the artwork right after unpacking. Shipping will usually be handled by UPS.
• All paintings are available for delivery worldwide.
|Sarah I. Avni
|acrylic on canvas
|2 100 EUR / 53 800 CZK