"Fate leads the willing and drags along the reluctant." Seneca
• this artwork is sold, but you can contact the atelier regarding your own Endless Possibilities
This stunning minimalist white and gold large two piece artwork is a part of the "Endless Possibilities" collection. Sarah invented this pattern as a symbol that answers the question of how much control we have over our lives and how much of it is decided from above. So even though the paths of our life already exist, we can choose which path to take, we can capture the point at which we can choose a different path. We have endless possibilities, even though their direction is given. There is much more information to be read from this symbol. Creating these precise artworks is extremely time consuming, but the result is worth it.
This is an original artwork, made with love and passion, and it goes with signed Certificate of Authenticity. Ready to hang unframed if preferred.
• Artist has had already more then 90 solo exhibitions on three continents and her artworks are part of art collections of collectors from all around the world.
• High quality canvas stretched on wooden bars and professional artist colors and media are used.
• The edges are painted as well, so it´s ready to hang unframed if preferred, vertically or horizontally. Signature is in the front on the artwork. Ready to hang unframed if preferred.
• The delivery: normally stretched canvas is properly wrapped and after unpacking it´s ready to hang, so you can enjoy the artwork right after unpacking. Shipping will usually be handled by UPS.
• All paintings are available for delivery worldwide.
|Author:||Sarah I. Avni|
|Dimmensions:||two piece artwork, each 150x180x3 cm|
|Technique:||mix media on canvas|